TIcket 93: Foo Fighters/QOTSA

The Band: Foo Fighters
Sounds Like: Nirvana meets The Cars
Opening Band: Queens of the Stone Age
Price of Admission: $26.00
When: November 3rd, 2000 at 9:00 pm
Venue: The Tabernacle in Knoxville, TN
My Age: 19
Highlight: Regular John and Nicotine, Valium, Vicotin, Marijuana, Ecstacy and Alcohol. And Dave Grohl hanging from the rafters during Stacked Actors.
Setlist: 
Breakout
My hero
Doll
See you
New Way home
Auroroa
Stacked actors
Up in arms
Next year
Learn to fly
I’ll stick around
Headwires
Monkey wrench
M.I.A.
Everlong
Ain’t it the life
My poor brain
This Is A Call

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE setlist:
Feel Good Hit of the Summer
Infinity
How to Handle a Rope
Quick and to the Pointless
You Can't Quit Me Baby
Auto Pilot
Regular John
The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret