Ticket 78: Red Hot Chili Peppers/Foo Fighters

The Band: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sounds Like: Faith No More meets Ohio Players
Opening Band: Foo Fighters and Muse
Price of Admission: $32.50
When: April 11th, 2000 at 7:00 pm
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, TN
My Age: 19
Highlight: Foo Fighters playing "Stacked Actors"
Setlist: N/A [From Chattanooga show one day later]
01. Around The World
02. You're Gonna Get Yours / Give It Away
03. Your Pussy's Glued To A Building On Fire (John)
04. Scar Tissue
05. My Lovely Man
06. If You Have To Ask
07. Skinny Sweaty Man
08. Otherside
09. I Could Have Lied
10. Tiny Dancer (John)
11. Easily
12. I Like Dirt
13. Untitled #11 (John)
14. Californication
15. Gong Li
16. Right On Time
17. Under The Bridge
18. Me And My Friends

ENCORE
19. Sir Psycho Sexy
20. Search And Destroy/Long Jam


Foo Fighters Set:
Intro
Monkey Wrench
Learn To Fly
My Hero
For All The Cows
Aint Talking Bout Love (jam)
Breakout
Big Me
Stacked Actors
Next Year
I'll Stick Around
Into The Void (jam)
Alone + Easy Target
Everlong
This Is A Call